Looking for a Research Fellow !

Posted on November 14, 2013


For one of the new projects I am the PI of here in Manchester, I am looking for a Research Fellow for 3 years, starting asap.

Or, in official terminology:

nuclear (2)A Research Fellow position is available for an outstanding and ambitious epidemiologist or exposure assessment scientist to undertake research in estimation of (historical) occupational radiation exposure of workers in the nuclear industry to advance future epidemiological research in population.

You will be expected to take part in a 3-year research collaboration between Public Health England, Sellafield Ltd, and the University of Manchester. You should hold an MSc but preferably you should hold a PhD in epidemiology or a cognate field. Expertise in the use of statistical methodology is essential. You should be capable of working under your own initiative and collaboratively as part of the research team, so excellent communication and organisational skills are also required. Additional experience in exposure assessment, radiation epidemiology or dosimetry is desirable.

Find more information here:




Or send me an email to discuss this…


Posted in: General